It’s back! Coming up on Saturday, March 7, from 4 to 8 pm, the second annual
13th Street Craft Beer and Wine Festival with Car Show
It’s going to be a blast.
We will continue to release more information about tasting packages and other exciting things for this event. But know this: the BEST DEAL you can get is to buy your tickets NOW! The prices will go up again on March 1.
Saturday March 7th 4pm to 8pm
– 20 + Local craft breweries and sampling
– Artisan’s Market
– Food Trucks
– Exotic Car Show
– Live Music on mobile stage
– Hot new area with creative retail/shops
– Kid’s activities and play area
– Vote for your favorite Beer, Wine, and Exotic Car
– 3 blocks of street closed off
– Convenient location near downtown Ft. Lauderdale
– Free parking
– General Admission is FREE
Saturday, March 7th, 4-8pm!
Come thirsty and come hungry! Come one! Come all!
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Please contact the Central City Alliance at 917-686-9987.
Interested in becoming a vendor? Please fill our this form:
NE 13th Street will be closed to motor traffic from NE 4th Ave all the way to NE 9th Avenue.
Questions? Central City Alliance at 917-686-9987.
We look forward to seeing you!