The Central City Alliance would like to invite you to its next General Membership Meeting on Monday, August 26, 2019 at 6 pm at Grieco Ford, 1333 N Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304. Refreshments will be served.
Attached you will find an Agenda for the meeting–chock full of our plans for the future and opportunities for you to help shape those plans–as well as minutes from the Annual Meeting held on May 16, 2019.
Highlights from the agenda:
- President speaks to the activities and meetings that have occurred on behalf of the organization.
- Member Feedback on the following potential events:
- Fall Festival on October 13
- Holiday lighting event, date to be determined
- Toy drive for neighborhood children
- Craft Beer and Wine Festival, Part Deux
- Membership ideas of other events
- Brainstorm on potential neighborhood projects. Please come prepared to discuss projects you think the Central City Alliance can execute.
- Results of last year’s Central City grants and plans to do another round in 2019
- Update on new businesses
We hope you can attend. Please RSVP free via this EventBrite link:
Thanks very much. Have a great day!
Attachments: agenda for August 26 Meeting; minutes from Annual Meeting